Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Reminders and such...

Today was a bit better until I messed my 4th graders up by posting 2 different times for the same meeting. Message that I need to slow down!!!  The meeting for 4th grade on Zoom is Wednesday 3/25 at 9:00 am.  When I was in the room yesterday, I took some pics.  We need to remember our HR3 expectations at home.  When we are online, we need to remember that we are in the classroom.  When online, you are on your school account and the technology expectations we have in school are the same at home.   I'll see the 4th graders tomorrow! 5th graders, I'll send you an email tomorrow letting you know about our next meeting!
Tell your parents what THINK means!

Henrietta says hello!

Jackie O is still fabulous but is lonely!

No comments:

Post a Comment