Monday, March 23, 2020

Hard Day!!

Today was a hard day.  I started it by trying to do a Zoom workout session at 5:15 a.m. only to have it not connect!  I quickly moved to Facebook live and let my friends who were joining me know. We made it work.  I will be doing Facebook live workout sessions from now on because I can't deal with tech issues at 5:15 in the morning!

I went up to school around 8:00 a.m. to get any materials I would need to teach from home.  We are not allowed to stay in the building anymore.  It was hard.  I had planned to go to school every day and teach from there and work in my room.  I ran to the store after, since I was out, and got a text saying, "Your students are waiting for you..."!  OH NO!  I cancelled the google meet on the google calendar and thought it would email all the kids too.

So, Tuesday we will try a Zoom meeting for 5th and Wednesday a Zoom meeting for 4th.  I was going to use google meet but other teachers were using Zoom and I wanted it to be consistent for families.

Here are a few pics from today's visit to our classroom.  I took more, but will save them for other posts!  I miss you all!

Our book nook!  Zero level!!!!
Fish Tank


My "at home" teacher desk!

At home teacher area!

No comments:

Post a Comment