Tuesday, September 10, 2019

This week...

I'm sorry I haven't posted this week.  I usually don't post on Fridays and I have been really sick with the fall cold!  I get home and collapse.

We started switching classes this week!  How nice it is to be in a schedule and see the 4th grade!  The the have Mrs. Heald-Howrigan for math and Mrs. Howrigan for writing.

Fund raisers were sent home Monday.  If you haven't seen it, check your child's backpack.  You should be checking the Purple Home/School Communicator Folders.  I send them home every night even if we didn't hand anything out.

Next week is the presentation with John Halligan.  Here is his website if you would like to learn more. Ryan's Story  He will be here on the 17th and will present that evening at SATEC.

Open House is this Thursday. It starts at 5:30 pm with a chile tasting.  Classroom visits start at 6:00 pmand we will end the evening with a presentation from Fuel Up to Play 60.  You should be out the door heading home by 7:00 pm!!  I hope to see you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment