Wednesday, April 22, 2020

How are you doing?

Hi Families,
How are you doing?  It's vacation week, so the kids don't have any assignments.  But, we still can't go anywhere and today (Wednesday) it's snowy, windy, and cold.  I am going to curl up and read for the rest of the day. 

I haven't posted in a while because I didn't want those of you who subscribe to get another email!  The past couple of weeks have been crazy.  Hopefully, moving forward next week to the end of the school year it will become smoother with every week. The technology will be worked out for remote learning and the students will find their new routine.  The week before vacation was a good run through using google classroom, google forms, Khan Academy, and video lesssons from the teachers. 

Although I have lots of resources I can send you, I am not going to do that unless you ask me for something.  I have been overloaded with online resources.  So, if you need additional or different work for your child, please reach out to us.  And remember... the well being of your family takes priority over everything else.

Take Care,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment