Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Almost April!

I cannot believe it is almost April! Time has flown by this year with your kiddos.
I have a few updates and I will also be emailing this post, as I noticed there weren't as many families who read the last one.

1. We are planning our field trip to a sugarbush, so please be on the look out for a permission slip or notices for this. We do not have a specific date yet, but it will be before Project Sweet Talk (4/18/19).

2. Although it is "spring", the field and playground are very wet, muddy, and snowy. Your children were given reminders that if they want to play outside in those areas, they should still be wearing all of their snow gear.

3. I am still missing some signed report card envelopes from families, so make sure you are sending those back in.

4. I know many of the fifth graders have been going down to the BNML. Up until students are in middle school, they are supposed to take the bus to the BNML. I checked in with Brenda and Sean and they said if you are fine with your child walking to the BNML, on the days that is their plan, that is totally fine, but I need a written note that gives your child permission to walk down when "pick ups" are dismissed.

Thank you! Please reach out if you have any questions.

Miss. Marino

No comments:

Post a Comment