Monday, April 16, 2018

Monday, 4/16

No homework for ELA except to read for 30 minutes.
Not sure about math.

It has been a crazy couple of days.  Last Wednesday, I was out to be at a doctor's appointment with my mom.  She is doing much better this month.  She has Chronic Myeloid Leukemia.  Then we had the field trip on Thursday.  What FUN!!  I love walking through Ms. Dion's sugar woods.  Nancy Patch shared a wealth of information with us!  David Gaudette's sugar house was WAY COOL and the donuts with maple cream were an extra bonus!  Thank you Dave and Jess!!  No school on Friday and then today I was in school but in a meeting all day for PBIS.  Miss Tully was my sub and did a fabulous job. The kids were great! 

Mr. Sweet and I will share our conference schedule with you by the end of the week.  Spring conferences are completely student-led, with the students sharing their Personalized Learning Plans.

Project Sweet Talk is now May 3rd-9:00-10:30.  More information to come later this week also!  Tomorrow, I will share pictures from the field trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment