Thursday, February 1, 2018

A Good Day............

Grammar Minute and Math are due tomorrow.  Students should be reading every night.

Today was a great day.  Yes, we had some bumps along the way but that is normal.  Normal is just fine.  4th and 5th graders are social beings.  They should get re-directed, but they should also listen to those redirections and get back on task.  I get it.  I don't expect perfect behavior.  I do expect a certain level of respect.  Today was a great day!  Thank you for your continued support. I couldn't do it without home support.  Students of today are put under pressures that we were never exposed to.  I love what I do and I love your kids.  Fairfield is the best school and community I have worked in and I have taught in New York and Virginia.  This is my 28th year, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment