Friday, February 24, 2017

Winter Break

Hi Everyone,
I hope the kids have a great vacation.  When we get back we will start our sugaring unit, Project Sweet Talk.  Our school celebration for this unit will be on April 19th in the morning.  More information will be sent home after break.  The 4th grade will go on a field trip to the Branon Sugarhouse and Howrigan Sugarhouse on March 23rd.  The 5th grade will go to Melissa Dion's sugarwoods with our county forester, Nancy Patch, but a date has not yet been determined.  On March 13th, both classes are going to the Flynn to see, "The American Revolution." A permission slip will be sent home today or the Wednesday we get back.  If you are traveling, I wish you safe journeys. If you are staying local, I wish for more snow!  I am traveling to Clifton Park, NY to spend the week with my mom and stepdad.

No comments:

Post a Comment