Tuesday, June 28, 2016

June 28, 2016

Wow! It's been a long day.  My class was good today. We took a closer look at the reading units of study and started working on our final projects.  It's funny, I'm called up to sit on the floor for the mini lesson just like the kids will be!  I hate when I have to stop reading Wonder.  Although I know keeping a journal on my reading is important, it's hard to have to stop and write about it.  I know how the kids feel!  I taught yoga tonight and had a great turnout! During the spring and summer, the numbers tend to drop, so it was nice to have a full class tonight.  Well, I have finished my homework which was to map out the reading and writing units for the year using the Lucy Calkins' units. I am going to get the coffee ready to go off at 4:15 a.m so I can have a cup before I spin with Mrs. Malbeouf at 5:00 a.m!  I should try to go right to sleep, but I want to read a little more of my book!!  Hope you all had a wonderful day. Hopefully, the weather will get nice again. Those were some storms tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment