Thursday, February 5, 2015

February 5, 2015

Homework:
Math- sheet 65, week 3, or TTM journal
Reading- Read 20 minutes or so AND practice your book talk.  The students have book projects due tomorrow. We have spent time in school working on them, but the book talk part of the project can be worked on and practiced at home.  I will give them time tomorrow to work on it also.

Progress Report and work review- Progress reports were sent home on Tuesday.  These need to be signed and returned with all stapled work.

I was out yesterday to go to Clifton Park for my stepdad's surgery. He was admitted for an overnight observation so I stayed with my mom and drove up to school this morning.  The students surprised me with cards and a cake for my birthday (which was yesterday).  Thank you so much Mrs. Dunn for organizing this and Mrs. Fournier for making the beautiful and delicious cake.  It was exactly what I needed after the stressful day we had yesterday. My mom and I were in the hospital all day.

Please visit the Picture of the Day page!




No comments:

Post a Comment