Monday, January 26, 2015

January 26, 2015

I did not get to the blog after school today so I sent home an email.  I have copied and pasted the email for today's blog.

I did not have a chance to get to the blog tonight.  Math and reading is the same as always.  The students are working on a book project and we reviewed the rubric today.  The project is due next Friday, February 6th.  Here is the rubric for your review.  Book Project and Book Talk Rubric and Organization Guide  I handed out the Project Sweet Talk Handout  and permission slip to go on the interview. Rubrics will be handed out for all project products and permission slips will go home for signature when Mrs. Jerose schedules the interviews. She is in the process and we should find out more tomorrow.  We are not sure of the date for our Project Sweet Talk celebration share, but will let you know as soon as we do.  We will have an assessment on multiplying and dividing decimals this Friday and start ratios next week.  Progress reports will go out next week.
Stacey
*I am going to cut and paste this email into my blog, but wanted to get the information out to you as soon as possible.  

No comments:

Post a Comment