Tuesday, October 14, 2014

October 14, 2014

Homework:
Math-TTM or sheet #9
Read!  I will take a status of the class tomorrow.  If you are not making progress then you will have to start doing a reading log every night!

The students got passwords to go on to my diigo account.  diigo is an internet bookmarking site.  I have a group, that the students are a member of, called Relish.  This has websites they are allowed to go to during free time/relish time.  Must do work is Mustard work, catch up work is call Ketchup work, and when you are done you have Relish.  Neok12 is a great site for enrichment and reteaching topics.
neok12 You may need your child's password, but this is what the site looks like.  At some point I also want to get them on Young Writer's Project.  I hopefully will do this by December break.  Each Wednesday in the Messenger you can see students' writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment