Friday, September 12, 2014

9-12-2014

Although I don't normally assign homework on the weekends, the moon phase calendar will need to completed on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.  There is also reading.  I hate to think of reading as homework!  I want the kids to enjoy the books they are reading.

This morning we spent time learning how our classroom library is organized so it can stay organized throughout the year.  My classroom libray has about 2000 books.  I am very proud of it.  We also worked on math.

This afternoon we spent time "playing" with Keva Planks.  Keva Planks
Here are some pictures and videos.  We will have them out next Thursday night at Open House.  It is from 6 to 7.  You will have the opportunity to sign up for October conferences.

Have a great weekend!
Keva Plank Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment