Thursday, October 24, 2013

October 24, 2013

Homework
Math-sheet 24
Reading-log and read kindness unit book if you need to
Science-look at the moon, I have the calendars to do a check of them
Today's Highlights
Meadowbrook Farm purchases went home today. The kids played a game about natural resources. Our field trip to NWSWD and Hudaks is scheduled for next Wednesday. Permission slips will go home tomorrow.  Ask your kids about Apple TV!
Reminders
Hay Day is tomorrow.
Recess weather is changing so make sure your child has warm clothes to play outside!  I know, I know, I gave up the outerwear fight by middle school~but my husband still chooses it as one of his fights!
Field Trip next Wednesday~~Look for the permission slip tomorrow!
Shout Out!
Conference time always makes me nervous.  I feel like the student who hopes the other kids will like her.  The conferences the students led are the first ones I can honestly say I had FUN at!  The students were absolutely awesome!  I am very proud of your children!

No comments:

Post a Comment